Wednesday, October 20, 2010

D-Day

D-Day, as in Daddy day. Emily had to spend the day in DC, so I got to babysit both kids. Things started out on the wrong foot when Alice fussed from 9-12:30 last night. Then Liz woke up at 5:30. So I didn't get much sleep...but things turned out great. Alice slept from 7 (when Emily left) until I had to pack her up and take Liz to school. Then she slept some more until about 10:30.

Oh, of course she has started feeding from a bottle.

After getting Liz home from school and having lunch, I managed to get Liz to sleep, fed Alice and got her to sleep, and then took a nap with Abby! Alice must be paying me back for last night, because she is still asleep (with one dream-feed at 5). Or she is resting up for a long night of fussing tonight.

I guess that's about it. Pretty easy day, it went much smoother than I expected.

In general, Alice continues to have the fussies in the evening, usually starting around 8 or 9. Some night are worse than others, but its not too bad.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment